Aktuální informace pro rok 2019 do konce ledna. Zatím jen registrace Artist Alley. / Updated info for 2019 before end of January. For now, only Artist Alley registration.česky
Dealers’ room registration, Animefest 2019
Welcome to the vendors reservation page for Animefest 2019!
Animefest is the biggest event in the Czech Republic related to anime, japanese culture and pop-culture, with increasing number of visitors each year.
Vendor stalls are always a welcome and popular part of Animefest, therefore we are very glad that you are considering your participation at the 16th year, which will be held 24-26 May 2019 in Brno.
What is new for this year:
Indoor stalls will be placed in the A1 hall as before (route between main program areas) Different from the last year, the hall will be closed for night (from 10pm to 8am) and guarded.
As part of improvement the quality of the festival we started cooperation with the group Fake Is Sad, which is focused fake goods checking. In previous years we have found fake goods here outside knowledge of vendors themselves. Therefore people from Fake Is Sad will be available to advise both for us, organizers, and you, vendors, as well during the festival. Don´t hesitate to ask them in case of doubt about the origin of any goods. We will try to solve any issues by agreement.
Rules for sale at Animefest
- goods on sale must be somehow connected with the character of the festival (if in doubt about your goods, please write to us beforehand)
- goods on sale must not mislead the customers (e.g. fakes pretended to be originals, pictures on badges without author´s permission etc.), or break the laws of CR in any way
- sale of alcohol and cigarettes is forbidden (in case of special thematic goods an exception can be permitted, e.g. Japanese sweets with alcohol filling etc.)
- sale of sharp weapons and dangerous goods (in case of doubt, write to us beforehand, we can solve it together and suggest if it is possible to sell the goods and under which terms). It means especially sale of decorative weapons or accessories for cosplay which can break the safety rules while used improperly at Animefest
Details and registration for vendors and craft alley will be opened by end of January
Artist Alley is a place dedicated to the promotion of visual artists. The participants of Artist Alley have the opportunity to draw directly at our convention, meet their fans and to gain valuable experience in the process. Every attendant will receive a fully equipped booth where he can sell merchandise with his own art, usual products range from prints to buttons and much more.
- Each participant receives a 1,2 × 0,6 m desk and an extension cord.
- Artist Alley will be located in the exhibition hall A1 on the balcony.
- Fan Art is allowed.
- „Tracing“ is strictly against the philosophy of Artist Alley and may be the basis for expelling a creator from their booth.
Since the capacity of Artist Alley is limited, we may only pick several people based on the quality of their work. The fee for one booth is CZK 700 (EUR 27). Buying an Artist Alley booth includes free entry for the convention.Feel free to send in your enrollments till 17th of February. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering your stall you are bound to keep the rules of Animefest. Breaking the rules might result in closing the stall with no rights to get the rent fee or any other refund.
What to expect after you fill the form
Vendors/Craft Alley: Please fill in the registration form below. We will process your reservation request within 7 days and then we will email you the confirmation and payment instructions.
Artist Alley: Deadline for registration is February 17th. We will contact you with results after the deadline.
If you don't pay for the reservation in agreed time, we will send you an e-mail reminder. If you don't pay after the reminder, we will cancel your reservation and make the space available for others.
You can cancel your reservation at no costs up to two weeks before the start of Animefest, i.e. by Friday, 10th May 2019. In case of late cancellation and we won’t be able to rent your place to someone else, we might charge you with cancellation fee up to 50% of what you have paid.
In case you cannot come after all, please write to us so that we could offer the place for booking by someone else.
When you fill in the registration form we will also email you link to this form so you can make changes. Please pay attention to part labeled as “Web promo” as this will be presented on our web site.
For any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by email
For questions regarding Artist Alley please don’t hesitate to contact us by email
Please fill in the most fields at the form below and we’ll be looking forward to see you on Animefest 2019!