Dealers’ room 2017
Welcome to the vendors reservation page for Animefest 2017!
Animefest is coming the biggest event in the Czech Republic related to anime, japanese culture and pop-culture, with increasing number of visitors each year (4,300 in 2016).
Vendor stalls are always welcome as the part of Animefest programme, we are happy that you consider your participation in our 14th year.
Stands will be in the large open space area (hall A1) which is connected to the main festival building Rotunda. This large space offers lots of options for usual tables, your own stall constructions, or small selling tents.
Please read general information for vendors below and make your reservation through form at the bottom of this page.
We distinguish between traditional vendors with various anime related merchandise and small sellers of self-made goods, who are selling more for fun then profit.
- You can sell any merchandise according to general rules described in next section.
- Stands will be in the large open space area in hall A1. This place is very crowded, because visitors are going through the hall between various program events.
- This building will be open nonstop but during night the vendor’s place is going to be closed and walkthrough prohibited by tape. Our staff will be there all the time, however we can’t guarantee to watch your stands and therefore you can lock your merchandise in dedicated space (locked from midnight to 8am). We never had bad experience of things being stolen throughout the night from covered stands so you can decide for yourself whether to move your merchandise or keep it on stand.
Size and price for the stall space:
- Space for rent is defined in “units of space” where one unit is the area of 1.2 meters x 2 meters. The width of unit is same as width of standard table which you can rent.
- The price for one unit of space is 2000 CZK (approx. 75 EUR) for the whole festival duration.
- The price includes:
- one free ticket to Animefest for every rented unit of space (for your staff)
- one standard table and chair per unit of space
- electricity outlet
- access to wifi internet
- parking near the event building (inside the Expo venue, but unguarded)
- If you prefer the spot on the border and it will be assigned to you, the total price of the rented space will be increased by 10%.
- The open space is quite large however we would like to keep high variety of stands therefore the registration form will allow you to book maximum 10 units of space. If you need more just let us know and we can allow it if it’s reasonable. Also, if you have your own tent or construction, please write the space in m2 to the notes.
- You can also ask for other furniture from the Expo catalogue. The prices are not included but we can find out for you. Write down your requirements to notes and we will contact you with details.
- Most of the goods should be self-made, and according to general rules described in next section.
- All Craft Alley stands will be placed together next to vendor’s place in the building A1 of main exhibition area Rotunda.
- What do you get together with rented space:
- space of 1.2m wide and depth of approximately 2m
- table of size 1.2m x 0.6m with chair
- free entrance to Animefest (only for you)
- parking at the exhibition area
- electric outlet nearby
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Price for the whole duration of Animefest is 250 CZK (approx. 12 EUR)
- The price of the rented space is rather symbolic. You can freely attend program of festival but make sure that someone else is at your stand as it would not look good to have empty table in frequented area.
- You can follow the Craft Alley group and get in touch with others at Facebook page Craft Alley
General Rules for VendorsBy renting space at Animefest you agree to follow the rules below. Breaking the rules might result in immediate ban on sale at Animefest and even closing the booth with no rights to get any refund.
- your merchandise has to be related to theme of Animefest (if you have doubts whether your goods fits to anime style convention, please ask)
- stuff sold at your booth must not “trick” customers (don’t sell imitation of official merchandise) and simply make sure you don’t infringe law in any way
- it is not allowed to sell alcohol and tobacco goods (we do allow exceptions for goods like special sweets stuffed with some portion of alcohol and alike, but please let us know in advance)
- If any of your goods is potentially dangerous such as cold weapons for cosplay, ask us for permission in advance. It is not permitted to sell anything which could be potentially harmful to our visitors.
Many thanks for your interest to participate on Animefest and we promise to do our best to make your stay a joyful experience! ^__^
What to expect after you fill the form
Please fill in the registration form below. We will process your reservation request within 7 days and then we will email you the confirmation and payment instructions.
If you don't pay for the reservation in agreed time, we will send you an e-mail reminder. If you don't pay after the reminder, we will cancel your reservation and make the space available for others.
You can cancel your reservation and we will refund the whole paid amount back to your account. Please note that if you cancel the reservation 1 week before the start of Animefest and we won’t be able to rent your place to someone else, we might charge you with cancellation fee up to 50% of what you have paid.
When you fill in the registration form we will also email you link to this form so you can make changes. Please pay attention to part labeled as “Web promo” as this will be presented on our web site.
For any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by email
Please fill in the most fields at the form below and we’ll be looking forward to see you on Animefest 2017!
Bohužel všechna volná místa jsou již obsazena. Pokud máte zájem, napište nám e-mail a ozveme se vám, pokud se místo uvolní.
All places are already booked. If you're interested, send us an e-mail, and we will contact you in case some places are free.